Moses & Rooth criminal defense attorneys offer free Uber,
ORLANDO, Fla., April 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Criminal defense attorneys Moses and Rooth know the holidays can be a lot of fun, but they can also be a dangerous time on the road as people may celebrate by drinking or by using a controlled substance. At Moses & Rooth, they know all too well about driving under the influence charges and accidents. In an effort to keep the Orlando, Florida community safe over the 4/20 weekend, Moses & Rooth will be offering free rides home.
How it works: Anyone who has smoked, vaped, drunk or consumed any substance should not drive a vehicle. Instead, they should call a taxi or ride-sharing service and Moses & Rooth will reimburse them. They must pay the driver and Moses & Rooth will reimburse the cost via PayPal. Make the responsible decision and you will be rewarded.
To qualify for the refund:
- People must be of legal drinking age, 21 and older, to qualify.
- Races must take place between April 20, 2022 and April 24, 2022.
- All requests must be received within seven days of the end date.
- Rides must be within the Orlando, Florida area.
The Free Sober Rides campaign offer is:
- Valid for a one-way trip to a safe destination.
- Valid for one refund per household.
- Valid for reimbursement up to $20, but not exceeding, including a 10% tip. Any tips over 10% will not be refunded.
- Reimbursement of the first 100 requests received.
To be reimbursed for a safe return home, send a mail the receipt and your Email address associated with PayPal to Moses and Rooth:
Attention: The Sober Rides Campaign
Moses and Rooth
115 Court of Granada
Orlando, FL 32803
Email: [email protected]
This content was posted through the press release distribution service on Newswire.com.
Featured image for criminal defense attorneys Moses & Rooth